For sale 1994 GTi-R

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
drewp317's picture

Drew
Germany

Nov 27, 2013
For sale 1994 GTi-R

I am currently in Germany and have a 1994 black Pulsar GTi-R.  It is burning a bit of oil and i can supply pictures and more information if there is any interest.  But it has 135,000km.  I was wondering if anyone would want it shipped to them in Canada, if that is even possible.  Please let me know thanks.

nissannx's picture

Frank Ewald
BC

Oct 23, 2010

If this is Germany then it's a left-hand drive car! I used to check out the German ads from time to time. Drew, if you can post up pics and more information that would be great.

bebivegeto's picture

Joshua Frank
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Sep 25, 2010

how about to Puerto RIco? and how much for it?

Shake and bake

drewp317's picture

Drew
Germany

Nov 27, 2013

Its actually still a RHD car. i should have more time this weekend to upload more pics and everything. and i could possibly do it to Puerto Rico

bebivegeto's picture

Joshua Frank
San Juan, Puerto Rico

Sep 25, 2010

i got 2 GTIR's here!! the only 2 in the whole island

Shake and bake

drewp317's picture

Drew
Germany

Nov 27, 2013

As this being the only GTi-R ive ever even seen what is like a ball park figure for one of these at this price, like i said though it is burning a little oil, but has a new front right cv shaft and will come with new brakes still in packaging

khhhhris's picture

Chris
Nanaimo, BC

Jan 6, 2014

Pictures would really help if your asking about your car's value. It could likely be worth $2k - $4k (over here) if it's in stock decent condition, depending on all the car's issues. The big problem would obviously be shipping and importing the car (that costs quite a bit). As these cars commonly come from Japan, canada is relatively flooded with gti-r's and you can pick up an already imported and inspected one for a decent price. If it were a lhd model you would have no problem selling one here. Just my $.02

Peg_Pulsar's picture

Ryan
Winnipeg, MB

Mar 21, 2008

If you find any ones in good shape for 2 grand let me know, i'll take 10. Drew, car's in Canada are normally lightly modded when they are sold and range from 4k-8k depending on what mod's are done. There are many cars on this forum that are worth well over 10 grand for sure. Pictures/details would help a lot. Sadly the initial shipping would be your expense (or cut the price way down so its worth it to the buyer), because as stated before, we have lots in Canada. So why would anyone here buy one for say 5 grand, and pay for everything to do with bringing it over, when they can easily buy one already here for 5 grand.

khhhhris's picture

Chris
Nanaimo, BC

Jan 6, 2014

Didnt mean that number to shipping and importing, I was simply speaking before all that. Stuff does have to be priced accordingly though for it to be shipped over. Like Peg_Pulsar said a well sorted one is pretty easy to find and in the $5k range. (and yes I have come across a few pulsar's that run and drive in the 2k range, they get scooped quick though... too quick for me)

Drew you may also have some luck contacting a rhd wholesaler in eastern canada such as jdm-rhd and see what they would pay for it.

nissannx's picture

Frank Ewald
BC

Oct 23, 2010

Too bad it's not a LHD car - then it would have been worth $$ to import.